EYC: Episcopal Youth Community
Featured Ministry: Junior High and High School Youth Group
JOIN IN THE FELLOWSHIP!
Retired Old Men Eating Out will meet at 12:00 p.m. Tuesday,March 11th at Halligan's,3317 Masonboro Loop Rd., 28409 Contact Al Meyer 910-399-7210
TO CATER DINNER
* 20 to 25 people including Bishop Nominees
*Thursday, May 1st at 6:00 p.m.
* St. John's Episcopal Church
Contact the Church office
MEET & GREET
The Rev. Deacon ERIC MOULTON
-Sign up to bring the Moulton Family dinner
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO BRING A MEAL TO THE MOULTONS
STATIONS OF THE CROSS
Fridays - 12:00 p.m. - Sanctuary
GREAT WEDNESDAYS IN LENT
6:00-8:00 p.m. - Elebash Hall
Dinner provided by various cook teams
March 12, 19 & 26 Lenten Program led by Fr. Tom April 2 and 9 led by The Rev. Deacon Eric Moulton
Child care provided upon request.
Contact the office at 910-762-5273
Thursday, April 17th 7:00 p.m. Service
Good Friday Friday, April 18th 12:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Services
Saturday, April 19th 9:00 a.m. Service
Easter Sunday/ Flowering of the Cross
Bring a flower to decorate the cross at the main entrance of the Church, April 20th, Easter Sunday.
Sunday Worship Schedule
- 7:45amHoly Eucharist Rite I Traditional Said Service
- 9:00amHoly Eucharist Rite II Contemporary Service
- 10:00amChildren and Youth Christian Education
- 10:00amAdult Christian Ed.
- 11:00amHoly Eucharist Rite II Traditional Organ & Choir